We are delighted to invite you to our 2017 Christmas Reception with Sir Vince Cable MP.
Come and join us to celebrate Christmas and all that you have done for your communities this year.
There will be an opportunity to meet and hear from the new Leader of the Liberal Democrats, Vince Cable.
RSVP below by 1st December.December 07, 2017 at 6:30pm
- Philip Lim donated 2017-10-27 13:35:10 +0100
Join us today - complete the details below
We are Christians of all denominations who care about issues of justice and freedom and want to make a difference. If you're a Christian with democratic, liberal political views then join us and make an impact in the world. You don't have to be a member of the Liberal Democrats to join LDCF, just fill out the details below and join a growing movement of Christians making a difference.
Membership costs from as little as £2.50 a month. We also offer a concessionary rate of 84p a month for students or the unwaged. We receive no funding from the party - we rely on the support of our members to carry out our work. If you'd prefer to pay by cheque, download and complete this form and return it by post. To pay without using Paypal, email back this form.Donate
- @volunteer_phil tweeted link to Our Housing Crisis. 2016-09-27 23:49:32 +0100As MPs mutter right-to-buy, share your housing crisis story and sign the petition #ourhousingcrisis http://www.ldcf.org/our_housing_crisis?recruiter_id=899
Millions of people are living in Britain without a secure, decent home. Plans to sell-off social and affordable homes risk making things worse for some of our country's most vulnerable people. Join us in calling for urgent action to tackle our housing crisis.92 signatures
Government plans to sell-off social and affordable homes will enable the lucky few to own a home at the expense of some of the poorest and most vulnerable in our society. If passed, Britain's housing crisis would quickly become a national emergency.
A secure, decent home would bring dignity, hope and protection for people who suffer a life of fear and uncertainty. Join us as we show the human face of the housing crisis and call our government to action. Here's how...
1. Share stories - Head here to read some stories of folk impacted by our housing crisis and share them on social media with #ourhousingcrisis. Keep an eye on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for new stories to share each day!
3. Sign the petition - As plans to reduce Britain's stock of social and affordable homes continue to go through Parliament, sign the petition below to join our calls for secure, decent homes for all.
We are calling for the appointment of an Ambassador for International Freedom of Religion or Belief.140 signatures
Almost 75% of the world’s population live in countries with high levels of government restrictions on freedom of religion or belief. In many of these countries people are killed or tortured because of their faith.
Freedom of religion is a human right, as outlined in Article 18 of the UNCHR. That’s the freedom to choose religion, change religion or hold no religion.
Help us to make the liberal voice of religious tolerance and peace louder.
Add your name below to support the campaign
- Philip Lim donated 2016-05-26 16:52:52 +0100
Your donations enable us to have a stronger voice in the party as we speak out about injustice.
Thank you so much for giving to the Liberal Democrat Christian Forum, it is hugely appreciated.Donate