- @clbplym tweeted link to Our Housing Crisis. 2015-10-30 14:53:25 +0000Sign the petition: Our Housing Crisis http://www.ldcf.org/our_housing_crisis?recruiter_id=3848
Millions of people are living in Britain without a secure, decent home. Plans to sell-off social and affordable homes risk making things worse for some of our country's most vulnerable people. Join us in calling for urgent action to tackle our housing crisis.93 signatures
Government plans to sell-off social and affordable homes will enable the lucky few to own a home at the expense of some of the poorest and most vulnerable in our society. If passed, Britain's housing crisis would quickly become a national emergency.
A secure, decent home would bring dignity, hope and protection for people who suffer a life of fear and uncertainty. Join us as we show the human face of the housing crisis and call our government to action. Here's how...
1. Share stories - Head here to read some stories of folk impacted by our housing crisis and share them on social media with #ourhousingcrisis. Keep an eye on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for new stories to share each day!
3. Sign the petition - As plans to reduce Britain's stock of social and affordable homes continue to go through Parliament, sign the petition below to join our calls for secure, decent homes for all.
- Cheryl Brake donated 2017-12-28 10:53:13 +0000
Join us today - complete the details below
We are Christians of all denominations who care about issues of justice and freedom and want to make a difference. If you're a Christian with democratic, liberal political views then join us and make an impact in the world. You don't have to be a member of the Liberal Democrats to join LDCF, just fill out the details below and join a growing movement of Christians making a difference.
Membership costs from as little as £2.50 a month. We also offer a concessionary rate of 84p a month for students or the unwaged. We receive no funding from the party - we rely on the support of our members to carry out our work. If you'd prefer to pay by cheque, download and complete this form and return it by post. To pay without using Paypal, email back this form.Donate
- @clbplym tweeted link to End Indefinite Detention. 2015-06-27 10:18:43 +0100Sign the petition: End the Indefinite Detention of Asylum Seekers @libdemcf http://www.ldcf.org/end_indefinite_detention?recruiter_id=7030
How would you feel if you had to flee your home for fear of persecution, risked everything to travel to another country in the hope of safety, only to arrive and be detained, often without explanation or any indication of when you may be released?
We are calling on the Government to end this inhumane practice. We need you to make our voice stronger. Sign our petition below so, together, we can fight for a just and compassionate society.38 signatures
LDCF are calling upon the Government to end the indefinite detention of asylum seekers and immigrants.
Today around 3,000 people are being held in Immigration Detention Centres. They have not received a charge or a trial and they have no idea when they'll be released.
This is not democratic. This is not just.
Add your name to our petition below to help bring an end to this injustice.